Frequently Asked Questions
A Player's Card is an annual SportsLink Membership that gives you access to all of our sports leagues and tournaments.
Members will also receive exclusive deals and discounts on social activities throughout the year in our monthly Player Perks Program.
All players in SportsLink leagues and tournaments will need an active Player's Card to participate.
Occasionally, SportsLink will offer a Day Pass, Guest Pass, or Season Pass for certain activities. Otherwise, players must purchase an annual pass.
You can purchase an annual Player's Card for $40. Please be aware that the price of a Player's Card will increase to $50 on March 1st, 2024.
You can purchase or renew your Player's Card through DaySmart Recreation, our league management system.
- Click the Login button at the top of our website.
- Sign into your DaySmart account or create a new account.
- Access the Membership section on your dashboard and select "Renew" or "Purchase".
- On the desktop version of DaySmart, you will find Memberships on the bottom right sidebar of the dashboard.
- On the mobile version of DaySmart, you will need to scroll down on the main dashboard to access Memberships.
The Player Perks Program is available to everyone with an active Player's Card.
Every month, active members will receive an email with info about free activities, exclusive discounts on local events, and deals from our partners.